Any raptorial bird of the subfamily Milvinæ, of which many species are known. They have long wings, adapted for soaring, and usually a forked tail.
- A light framework covered with cloth, plastic, or paper, designed to be flown in the wind at the end of a long string.
- Any of the light sails of a ship that are used only in a light wind.
- Any of various predatory birds of the hawk family Accipitridae, having a long, often forked tail and long pointed wings.
- A piece of negotiable paper representing a fictitious financial transaction and used temporarily to sustain credit or raise money.
- A bank check drawn on insufficient funds to take advantage of the time interval required for collection.
- A bank check that has been fraudulently altered to show a larger amount.
- To fly like a kite; soar or glide.
- To get money or credit with a kite.
- To use (a bad check) to sustain credit or raise money.
- To increase the amount of (a check) fraudulently.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശ്യേനം - Shyenam ;പരുന്ത് - Parunthu ;മൃഗേന്ദ്രചടകം - Mrugendhrachadakam ;കാമാന്ധം - Kaamaandham | Kamandham ;പ്രാപ്പിടിയന്റെ വര്ഗ്ഗത്തിലുള്ള ഒരു പക്ഷി - Praappidiyanre Varggaththilulla Oru Pakshi | Prappidiyanre Varggathilulla Oru Pakshi ;പട്ടം - Pattam ;