A young servant or follower; a military attendant.
- A medieval tenant giving military service as a mounted man-at-arms to a feudal landholder.
- A medieval gentleman-soldier, usually high-born, raised by a sovereign to privileged military status after training as a page and squire.
- A man holding a nonhereditary title conferred by a sovereign in recognition of personal merit or service to the country.
- A man belonging to an order or brotherhood.
- A defender, champion, or zealous upholder of a cause or principle.
- The devoted champion of a lady.
- Games A chess piece, usually in the shape of a horse's head, that can be moved two squares along a rank and one along a file or two squares along a file and one along a rank. The knight is the only piece that can jump other pieces to land on an open square.
- To raise (a person) to knighthood.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തെണ്ടി - Thendi ;അശ്വാരൂഢ വീരയോദ്ധാവ് - Ashvaaroodda Veerayoddhaavu | Ashvaroodda Veerayodhavu ;യോദ്ധാവ് - Yoddhaavu | Yodhavu ;സ്ഥാനി - Sthaani | Sthani ;വഴിക്കച്ചവടക്കാരൻ - Vazhikkachavadakkaaran | Vazhikkachavadakkaran ;കത്തി - Kaththi | Kathi ;