A fastening together of the pars or ends of one or more threads, cords, ropes, etc., by any one of various ways of tying or entangling.
- A compact intersection of interlaced material, such as cord, ribbon, or rope.
- A fastening made by tying together lengths of material, such as rope, in a prescribed way.
- A decorative bow of ribbon, fabric, or braid.
- A unifying bond, especially a marriage bond.
- A tight cluster of persons or things: a knot of onlookers.
- A feeling of tightness: a knot of fear in my stomach.
- A complex problem.
- A hard place or lump, especially on a tree, at a point from which a stem or branch grows.
- The round, often darker cross section of such a lump as it appears on a piece of cut lumber. Also called node.
- A protuberant growth or swelling in a tissue: a knot in a gland.
- Nautical A division on a log line used to measure the speed of a ship.
- A unit of speed, one nautical mile per hour, approximately 1.85 kilometers (1.15 statute miles) per hour.
- A distance of one nautical mile.
- To tie in or fasten with a knot or knots.
- To snarl or entangle.
- To cause to form a knot or knots.
- To form a knot or knots.
- To become snarled or entangled.
- Either of two migratory sandpipers (Calidris canutus or C. tenuirostris) that breed in Arctic regions.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂട്ടിക്കെട്ടുക - Koottikkettuka ;കുടുക്ക് - Kudukku ;കെട്ട് - Kettu ;കെട്ടിടുക - Kettiduka ;മുടിച്ചല് - Mudichal ;ചെറിയ കൂട്ടം - Cheriya Koottam ;