The act or state of knowing; clear perception of fact, truth, or duty; certain apprehension; familiar cognizance; cognition.
- The state or fact of knowing.
- Familiarity, awareness, or understanding gained through experience or study.
- The sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned.
- Learning; erudition: teachers of great knowledge.
- Specific information about something.
- Carnal knowledge.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിബോധം - Vibodham ;പരിജ്ഞ - Parijnja ;പാടവം - Paadavam | Padavam ;പാണ്ഡിത്യം - Paandithyam | Pandithyam ;ഖ്യാതി - Khyaathi | Khyathi ;ജ്ഞാതം - Jnjaatham | Jnjatham ;