The act or state of knowing; clear perception of fact, truth, or duty; certain apprehension; familiar cognizance; cognition.
- The state or fact of knowing.
- Familiarity, awareness, or understanding gained through experience or study.
- The sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned.
- Learning; erudition: teachers of great knowledge.
- Specific information about something.
- Carnal knowledge.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭിജ്ഞത - Abhijnjatha ;പണ്ട - Panda ;പണ്ഡ - Panda ;വയൂനം - Vayoonam ;വേദനം - Vedhanam ;അകക്കണ്ണ് - Akakkannu ;