Physical toil or bodily exertion, especially when fatiguing, irksome, or unavoidable, in distinction from sportive exercise; hard, muscular effort directed to some useful end, as agriculture, manufactures, and like; servile toil; exertion; work.
- Physical or mental exertion, especially when difficult or exhausting; work. See Synonyms at work.
- Something produced by work.
- A specific task.
- A particular form of work or method of working: manual labor.
- Work for wages.
- Workers considered as a group.
- The trade union movement, especially its officials.
- A political party representing workers' interests, especially in Great Britain.
- The process by which childbirth occurs, beginning with contractions of the uterus and ending with the expulsion of the fetus or infant and the placenta.
- To work; toil: labored in the fields.
- To strive painstakingly: labored over the needlepoint.
- To proceed with great effort; plod: labored up the hill.
- Nautical To pitch and roll.
- To suffer from distress or a disadvantage: labored under the misconception that others were cooperating.
- To undergo the efforts of childbirth.
- To deal with in exhaustive or excessive detail; belabor: labor a point in the argument.
- To distress; burden: I will not labor you with trivial matters.
- Of or relating to labor.
- Of or relating to a Labor Party.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തൊഴിലാളി - Thozhilaali | Thozhilali ;കഠിനാദ്ധ്വാനം ചെയ്യുക - Kadinaaddhvaanam Cheyyuka | Kadinadhvanam Cheyyuka ;ആയാസം - Aayaasam | ayasam ;കൂലിക്കാരൻ - Koolikkaaran | Koolikkaran ;കഠിനമായ - Kadinamaaya | Kadinamaya ;കഠിനാദ്ധ്വാനം - Kadinaaddhvaanam | Kadinadhvanam ;