A woman who looks after the domestic affairs of a family; a mistress; the female head of a household.
- A well-mannered and considerate woman with high standards of proper behavior.
- A woman regarded as proper and virtuous.
- A well-behaved young girl.
- A woman who is the head of a household.
- A woman, especially when spoken of or to in a polite way.
- A woman to whom a man is romantically attached.
- Informal A wife.
- Chiefly British A general feminine title of nobility and other rank, specifically:
- Chiefly British Used as the title for the wife or widow of a knight or baronet.
- Chiefly British Used as a form of address for a marchioness, countess, viscountess, baroness, or baronetess.
- Chiefly British Used as a form of address for the wife or widow of a baron.
- Chiefly British Used as a courtesy title for the daughter of a duke, a marquis, or an earl.
- Chiefly British Used as a courtesy title for the wife of a younger son of a duke or marquis.
- The Virgin Mary. Usually used with Our.
- Slang Cocaine.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മാതു - Maathu | Mathu ;ആഢ്യസ്ത്രീ - Aaddyasthree | addyasthree ;മാന്യസ്ത്രീ - Maanyasthree | Manyasthree ;കുലാംഗന - Kulaamgana | Kulamgana ;ഗൃഹനായിക - Gruhanaayika | Gruhanayika ;കുടുംബിനി - Kudumbini ;