Any means of conveying or communicating ideas; specifically, human speech; the expression of ideas by the voice; sounds, expressive of thought, articulated by the organs of the throat and mouth.
- Communication of thoughts and feelings through a system of arbitrary signals, such as voice sounds, gestures, or written symbols.
- Such a system including its rules for combining its components, such as words.
- Such a system as used by a nation, people, or other distinct community; often contrasted with dialect.
- A system of signs, symbols, gestures, or rules used in communicating: the language of algebra.
- Computer Science A system of symbols and rules used for communication with or between computers.
- Body language; kinesics.
- The special vocabulary and usages of a scientific, professional, or other group: "his total mastery of screen language—camera placement, editing—and his handling of actors” ( Jack Kroll).
- A characteristic style of speech or writing: Shakespearean language.
- A particular manner of expression: profane language; persuasive language.
- The manner or means of communication between living creatures other than humans: the language of dolphins.
- Verbal communication as a subject of study.
- The wording of a legal document or statute as distinct from the spirit.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗീര് - Geer ;കംപ്യൂട്ടറുകളുമായി ആശയവിനിമയം നടത്താന് അനുവദിക്കന്ന വാക്കകളുടെയും ചിഹ്നങ്ങളുടെയും സമുച്ചയം - Kampyoottarukalumaayi Aashayavinimayam Nadaththaan Anuvadhikkanna Vaakkakaludeyum Chihnangaludeyum Samuchayam | Kampyoottarukalumayi ashayavinimayam Nadathan Anuvadhikkanna Vakkakaludeyum Chihnangaludeyum Samuchayam ;ദേശീയഭാഷ - Dhesheeyabhaasha | Dhesheeyabhasha ;സംസാരശൈലി - Samsaarashaili | Samsarashaili ;രാഷ്ട്രഭാഷ - Raashdrabhaasha | Rashdrabhasha ;കമ്പ്യൂട്ടര് പ്രോഗ്രാമിംഗ് ഭാഷ - Kampyoottar Prograamimgu Bhaasha | Kampyoottar Programimgu Bhasha ;