One who takes up food or liquid with his tongue.
- One who laps liquid, who takes liquid in with his tongue.
- something (especially a race) that is a stated number of laps e.g. a 25-lapper
- A competitor who is one lap behind another, in the same race, and hence physically in front.
- A mechanism that overlaps material to make it thicker; a lapping cylinder or lapping machine
- To make a gentle splashing sound, as the sound of flowing water.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മടിത്തട്ട് - Madiththattu | Madithattu ; ;