Exceeding most other things of like kind in bulk, capacity, quantity, superficial dimensions, or number of constituent units; big; great; capacious; extensive; -- opposed to small; as, a large horse; a large house or room; a large lake or pool; a large jug or spoon; a large vineyard; a large army; a large city.
- Of greater than average size, extent, quantity, or amount; big.
- Of greater than average scope, breadth, or capacity; comprehensive.
- Important; significant: had a large role in the negotiations; a large producer of paper goods.
- Understanding and tolerant; liberal: a large and generous spirit.
- Of great magnitude or intensity; grand: "a rigid resistance to the large emotions” ( Stephen Koch).
- Pretentious; boastful. Used of speech or manners.
- Obsolete Gross; coarse. Used of speech or language.
- Nautical Favorable. Used of a wind.
- at large Not in confinement or captivity; at liberty: a convict still at large.
- at large As a whole; in general: the country at large.
- at large Representing a nation, state, or district as a whole. Often used in combination: councilor-at-large.
- at large Not assigned to a particular country. Often used in combination: ambassador-at-large.
- at large At length; copiously.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്ഫേഷ്ഠ - Spheshda ;ഉദാരമായ - Udhaaramaaya | Udharamaya ;വിപുല - Vipula ;അല്പേതര - Alpethara ;പര്യാപ്ത - Paryaaptha | Paryaptha ;പ്രാജ്യ - Praajya | Prajya ;