Of or pertaining to the sides; as, the lateral walls of a house; the lateral branches of a tree.
- Of, relating to, or situated at or on the side.
- Of or constituting a change within an organization or a hierarchy to a position at a similar level, as in salary or responsibility, to the one being left: made a lateral move within the company.
- Linguistics Of, relating to, or being a sound produced by breath passing along one or both sides of the tongue.
- A lateral part, projection, passage, or appendage.
- Football A lateral pass.
- Linguistics A lateral sound, such as (l).
- To execute a lateral pass.
- To pass (the ball) sideways or backward.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പാര്ശ്വ - Paarshva | Parshva ;അരുകിലുള്ള - Arukilulla ;സാഹിത്യപരമായി - Saahithyaparamaayi | Sahithyaparamayi ;പാർശ്വസ്ഥമായ - Paarshvasthamaaya | Parshvasthamaya ;കുറുകെയുള്ള - Kurukeyulla ;ഇന്നല്ലെങ്കിൽ നാളെ - Innallenkil Naale | Innallenkil Nale ;