Foam or froth made by soap moistened with water.
- A foam formed by soap or detergent agitated in water, as in washing or shaving.
- Froth formed by profuse sweating, as on a horse.
- Informal A condition of anxious or heated discomposure; agitation: The students were in a lather over the proposed restrictions.
- To spread with or as if with lather.
- Informal To give a beating to; whip.
- To produce lather; foam.
- To become coated with lather.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സോപ്പുപത - Soppupatha ;പത - Patha ;നുര - Nura ;പതയുണ്ടാക്കുക - Pathayundaakkuka | Pathayundakkuka ;പതയുക - Pathayuka ;സോപ്പിന്പത - Soppinpatha ;