A crack, crevice, fissure, or hole which admits water or other fluid, or lets it escape; as, a leak in a roof; a leak in a boat; a leak in a gas pipe.
- To permit the escape, entry, or passage of something through a breach or flaw: rusted pipes that were beginning to leak; a boat leaking at the seams.
- To escape or pass through a breach or flaw: helium leaking slowly from the balloon.
- Informal To become publicly known through a breach of secrecy: The news has leaked.
- To permit (a substance) to escape or pass through a breach or flaw: a damaged reactor leaking radioactivity into the atmosphere.
- Informal To disclose without authorization or official sanction: leaked classified information to a reporter.
- A crack or flaw that permits something to escape from or enter a container or conduit: fixed the leak in the roof.
- The act or instance of leaking.
- An amount leaked: equipment used in cleaning up oil leaks.
- Informal An unauthorized or a deliberate disclosure of confidential information: "Sometimes we can't respond to stories based on leaks” ( Ronald Reagan).
- Loss of electric current as a result of faulty insulation.
- The path or place at which this loss takes place.
- take a leak Vulgar Slang To urinate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പിളര്പ്പ് - Pilarppu ;ചോര്ന്നുപോകുക - Chornnupokuka ;വിളളല് - Vilalal ;ചോരുക - Choruka ;മൂത്രമൊഴിക്കല് - Moothramozhikkal ;രഹസ്യം ക്രമേണ പരസ്യമാകുക - Rahasyam Kramena Parasyamaakuka | Rahasyam Kramena Parasyamakuka ;