Smallest, either in size or degree; shortest; lowest; most unimportant; as, the least insect; the least mercy; the least space.
- Lowest in importance or rank.
- Smallest in magnitude or degree.
- Slightest or tiniest: didn't care the least bit.
- To or in the lowest or smallest degree.
- One that is the lowest or smallest in importance, rank, magnitude, or degree: The dinner menu is the least of my worries tonight. The least you can do is to be polite.
- at least According to the lowest possible assessment; not less than: waited at least an hour.
- at least In any event; anyway: You might at least answer.
- in the least At all: I don't mind in the least.
- least of all Particularly not: Nobody cared, least of all the manager.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഏറ്റവും നിസ്സാരമായ - Ettavum Nissaaramaaya | Ettavum Nissaramaya ;ഒട്ടും ഏറ്റവും നിസ്സാരമായ - Ottum Ettavum Nissaaramaaya | Ottum Ettavum Nissaramaya ;ഒട്ടും സാരമില്ലാത്ത - Ottum Saaramillaaththa | Ottum Saramillatha ;അല്പമായ - Alpamaaya | Alpamaya ;നിസ്സാരമായ - Nissaaramaaya | Nissaramaya ;അല്പിഷ്ഠ - Alpishda ;