Created by, permitted by, in conformity with, or relating to, law; as, a legal obligation; a legal standard or test; a legal procedure; a legal claim; a legal trade; anything is legal which the laws do not forbid.
- Of, relating to, or concerned with law: legal papers.
- Authorized by or based on law: a legal right.
- Established by law; statutory: the legal owner.
- In conformity with or permitted by law: legal business operations.
- Recognized or enforced by law rather than by equity.
- In terms of or created by the law: a legal offense.
- Applicable to or characteristic of attorneys or their profession.
- One that is in accord with certain rules or laws.
- Investments that may be legally made by fiduciaries and certain institutions, such as savings banks and insurance companies. Also called legal list.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിയമദത്തമായ - Niyamadhaththamaaya | Niyamadhathamaya ;legal science 1. ന്യായവിദ്യ 2. ന്യായശാസ്ത്രം - legal Science 1. Nyaayavidhya 2. Nyaayashaasthram | legal Science 1. Nyayavidhya 2. Nyayashasthram ;നിയമപ്രകാരമുള്ള - Niyamaprakaaramulla | Niyamaprakaramulla ;നിയമാനുസൃതമായ - നിയമാനുസൃതമായ ;വ്യാവഹാരികമായ - Vyaavahaarikamaaya | Vyavaharikamaya ;നിയമാനുസൃതമായ - Niyamaanusruthamaaya | Niyamanusruthamaya ;