A body of foot soldiers and cavalry consisting of different numbers at different periods, -- from about four thousand to about six thousand men, -- the cavalry being about one tenth.
- The major unit of the Roman army consisting of 3,000 to 6,000 infantry troops and 100 to 200 cavalry troops.
- A large military unit trained for combat; an army.
- A large number; a multitude. See Synonyms at multitude.
- A national organization of former members of the armed forces.
- Constituting a large number; multitudinous: Her admirers were legion. His mistakes were legion.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
3000 മുതല് 6000 വരെ ആളുകളുള്ള സേനാഭാഗം - 3000 Muthal 6000 Vare Aalukalulla Senaabhaagam | 3000 Muthal 6000 Vare alukalulla Senabhagam ;പാദം - Paadham | Padham ;വന്തുക - Vanthuka ;അസംഖ്യം - Asamkhyam ;മുതല് 6000 വരെ ആളുകളുളള സേനാവിഭാഗം - Muthal 6000 Vare Aalukalulala Senaavibhaagam | Muthal 6000 Vare alukalulala Senavibhagam ;വൻതുക - Vanthuka ;