That which covers the opening of a vessel or box, etc.; a movable cover; as, the lid of a chest or trunk.
- A removable or hinged cover for a hollow receptacle or box.
- An eyelid.
- Biology A flaplike covering, such as an operculum.
- A curb, restraint, or limit: approved a new lid on corporate spending.
- Informal An act of concealment; a cover: told us to keep a lid on the report until the campaign was over.
- Slang A hat.
- Slang An ounce of marijuana.
- To cover with or as if with a lid.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മൂടി - മൂടി ;വ്യവധ - Vyavadha ;അട - Ada ;പിധാനകം - Pidhaanakam | Pidhanakam ;കൺപോള - Kanpola ;പിഹിതം - Pihitham ;