- An anchored line thrown as a support to someone falling or drowning.
- A line shot to a ship in distress.
- A line used to raise and lower deep-sea divers.
- A means or route by which necessary supplies are transported.
- One that is or is regarded as a source of salvation in a crisis.
- A diagonal line crossing the palm of the hand and believed to indicate the length and major events of one's life.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
;ജീവരക്ഷയ്ക്കുതകുന്ന കയര് - Jeevarakshaykkuthakunna Kayar ;