The state, condition, or quality, of being light or not heavy; buoyancy; levity; fickleness; nimbleness; delicacy; grace.
- The quality or condition of being illuminated.
- The dimension of the color of an object by which the object appears to reflect or transmit more or less of the incident light, varying from black to white for surface colors and from black to colorless for transparent volume colors.
- The state or quality of having little weight or force.
- Ease or quickness of movement; agility.
- Ease or cheerfulness in manner or style.
- Freedom from worry or trouble.
- Lack of appropriate seriousness; levity.
- Delicacy or subtlety in craft, performance, or effect.