One of less than average weight;
- One that weighs relatively little or less than average.
- A weight division in professional boxing having an upper limit of 135 pounds (60.7 kilograms), between junior lightweight and junior welterweight.
- A boxer competing in this weight division.
- A similar weight division in other sports, such as weightlifting.
- A contestant in this weight division.
- A person of little ability, intelligence, influence, or importance.
- Weighing relatively little; not heavy: lightweight clothing; a lightweight wood.
- Sports Of, relating to, or characteristic of a lightweight: the lightweight title.
- Having no significance or influence: a lightweight intellect.