- Plural form of line.
- Dispositions made to cover extended positions, and presenting a front in but one direction to an enemy.
- Form of a vessel as shown by the outlines of vertical, horizontal, and oblique sections.
- A school punishment in which a student must repeatedly write out a line of text related to the offence (e.g. "I must be quiet in class") a specified number of times; the lines of text so written out.
- The reins with which a horse is guided by his driver.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of line.