Learning; acquaintance with letters or books.
- The body of written works of a language, period, or culture.
- Imaginative or creative writing, especially of recognized artistic value: "Literature must be an analysis of experience and a synthesis of the findings into a unity” ( Rebecca West).
- The art or occupation of a literary writer.
- The body of written work produced by scholars or researchers in a given field: medical literature.
- Printed material: collected all the available literature on the subject.
- Music All the compositions of a certain kind or for a specific instrument or ensemble: the symphonic literature.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സാഹിത്യരചനകള് - Saahithyarachanakal | Sahithyarachanakal ;യഥാതഥസാഹിത്യം - Yathaathathasaahithyam | Yathathathasahithyam ;വാങ്മയം - Vaangmayam | Vangmayam ;realistic literature യഥാതഥസാഹിത്യം - realistic Literature Yathaathathasaahithyam | realistic Literature Yathathathasahithyam ;writing literature സാഹിത്യരചന - writing Literature Saahithyarachana | writing Literature Sahithyarachana ;ഗ്രന്ഥരചനാപ്രവൃത്തി - Grantharachanaapravruththi | Grantharachanapravruthi ;