A bed or stretcher so arranged that a person, esp. a sick or wounded person, may be easily carried in or upon it.
- A disorderly accumulation of objects; a pile.
- Carelessly discarded refuse, such as wastepaper: the litter in the streets after a parade.
- The offspring produced at one birth by a multiparous mammal. See Synonyms at flock1.
- Material, such as straw, used as bedding for animals.
- An absorbent material, such as granulated clay, for covering the floor of an animal's cage or excretory box.
- An enclosed or curtained couch mounted on shafts and used to carry a single passenger.
- A flat supporting framework, such as a piece of canvas stretched between parallel shafts, for carrying a disabled or dead person; a stretcher.
- The uppermost layer of the forest floor consisting chiefly of fallen leaves and other decaying organic matter.
- To give birth to (a litter).
- To make untidy by discarding rubbish carelessly: Selfish picnickers litter the beach with food wrappers.
- To scatter about: littered towels all over the locker room.
- To supply (animals) with litter for bedding or floor covering.
- To give birth to a litter.
- To scatter litter.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മഞ്ചം - Mancham ;ചവർ - Chavar ;മഞ്ചല് - Manchal ;ചപ്പുചവർ - Chappuchavar ;ദോല - Dhola ;അന്യായം - Anyaayam | Anyayam ;