One who, or that which, lives.
- Anatomy A large, reddish-brown, glandular vertebrate organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity that secretes bile and is active in the formation of certain blood proteins and in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- An organ in invertebrates that is similar to the vertebrate liver.
- The bile-secreting organ of an animal, used as food.
- A dark reddish brown.
- Made of or flavored with liver: liver pâté; liver sandwiches.
- Of a dark reddish brown.
- One who lives in a specified manner: a high liver.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശുണ്ഠിപിടിച്ച - Shundipidicha ;പിത്തകോശം - Piththakosham | Pithakosham ;ക്ലോമം - Klomam ;ദുര്മ്മുഖന് ആയ - Dhurmmukhan Aaya | Dhurmmukhan aya ;കരൾ - Karal ;ഭക്ഷ്യയോഗ്യമായ മൃഗക്കരള് - Bhakshyayogyamaaya Mrugakkaral | Bhakshyayogyamaya Mrugakkaral ;