Being alive; having life; as, a living creature.
- Possessing life: famous living painters; transplanted living tissue.
- In active function or use: a living language.
- Of persons who are alive: events within living memory.
- Relating to the routine conduct or maintenance of life: improved living conditions in the city.
- Full of life, interest, or vitality: made history a living subject.
- True to life; realistic: the living image of her mother.
- Informal Used as an intensive: beat the living hell out of his opponent in the boxing match.
- The condition or action of maintaining life: the high cost of living.
- A manner or style of life: preferred plain living.
- A means of maintaining life; livelihood: made their living by hunting.
- Chiefly British A church benefice, including the revenue attached to it.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിലവിലുള്ള - Nilavilulla ;ഭവക - Bhavaka ;നിലവിലിരിക്കുന്ന - Nilavilirikkunna ;ജീവിതക്രമം - Jeevithakramam ;ജീവനം - Jeevanam ;ഇപ്പോള് ഉപയോഗത്തിലുളള - Ippol Upayogaththilulala | Ippol Upayogathilulala ;