Moving from place to place; changing place, or able to change place; as, a locomotive animal.
- A self-propelled vehicle, usually electric or diesel-powered, for pulling or pushing freight or passenger cars on railroad tracks.
- A driving or pulling force; an impetus: "The US could no longer serve as the locomotive for the world economy” ( George Soros).
- Of, relating to, or involved in locomotion.
- Serving to put into motion or propel forward: "It may be that the founding fathers overestimated the locomotive force of the collective and mutual self-interest” ( Ian Davidson).
- Able to move independently from place to place.
- Of or relating to a self-propelled locomotive.
- Of or relating to travel.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചലിപ്പിക്കുന്ന - Chalippikkunna ;തീവണ്ടി എൻജിൻ - Theevandi Enjin ;ഗമനം - Gamanam ;ചലനശക്തിയുള്ള യന്ത്രം - Chalanashakthiyulla Yanthram ;ചരിക്കുന്ന - Charikkunna ;ചലനം - Chalanam ;