A Hebrew measure of liquids, containing 2.37 gills.
- A usually large section of a trunk or limb of a fallen or felled tree.
- A long thick section of trimmed, unhewn timber.
- Nautical A device trailed from a ship to determine its speed through the water.
- Nautical A record of a ship's speed, its progress, and any shipboard events of navigational importance.
- Nautical The book in which this record is kept.
- A record of a vehicle's performance, as the flight record of an aircraft.
- A record, as of the performance of a machine or the progress of an undertaking: a computer log; a trip log.
- To cut down, trim, and haul the timber of (a piece of land).
- To cut (timber) into unhewn sections.
- To enter in a record, as of a ship or an aircraft.
- To travel (a specified distance, time, or speed): logged 30,000 air miles in April.
- To spend or accumulate (time): had logged 25 years with the company.
- To cut down, trim, and haul timber.
- in To enter into a computer the information required to begin a session.
- out To enter into a computer the command to end a session.
- A logarithm.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുറിത്തടി - Muriththadi | Murithadi ;കംപ്യൂട്ടര് പ്രവര്ത്തനങ്ങളുടെ രേഖ - Kampyoottar Pravarththanangalude Rekha | Kampyoottar Pravarthanangalude Rekha ;മരക്കുറ്റി - Marakkutti ;ഒരു നിശ്ചിതദൂരത്തെ ഗതിവേഗം രേഖപ്പെടുത്തുക - Oru Nishchithadhooraththe Gathivegam Rekhappeduththuka | Oru Nishchithadhoorathe Gathivegam Rekhappeduthuka ;പ്രതിബന്ധം - Prathibandham ;നാള്വിവരപ്പട്ടികയെഴുതുക - Naalvivarappattikayezhuthuka | Nalvivarappattikayezhuthuka ;