A mass of iron in a pasty condition gathered into a ball for the tilt hammer or rolls.
- A length of line, thread, ribbon, or other thin material that is curved or doubled over making an opening.
- The opening formed by such a doubled line.
- Something having a shape, order, or path of motion that is circular or curved over on itself.
- Electricity A closed circuit.
- Computer Science A sequence of instructions that repeats either a specified number of times or until a particular condition is met.
- A type of loop-shaped intrauterine device.
- A flight maneuver in which an aircraft flies a circular path in a vertical plane with the lateral axis of the aircraft remaining horizontal.
- A segment of film or magnetic tape whose ends are joined, making a strip that can be continuously replayed.
- Sports See league1.
- To form into a loop.
- To fasten, join, or encircle with loops or a loop.
- To fly (an aircraft) in a loop.
- To move in a loop or an arc.
- Electricity To join (conductors) so as to complete a circuit.
- To add or substitute (words) in a film by altering the sound track.
- To form a loop.
- To move in a loop: "The couple looped constantly around the international social circuit” ( Walter Isaacson).
- To make a loop in an aircraft.
- in the loop Part of a group that is kept up-to-date with information about something: knew about the merger because she's in the loop.
- knock Slang To surprise tremendously; astonish.
- out of the loop Not part of a group that is kept up-to-date with information about something.
- Archaic A loophole through which small arms may be fired.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉറപ്പിക്കുക - Urappikkuka ;വളയം - Valayam ;കുടുക്ക് - Kudukku ;സ്ത്രീകള്ക്കായുള്ള ഗര്ഭനിരോധന വളയം - Sthreekalkkaayulla Garbhanirodhana Valayam | Sthreekalkkayulla Garbhanirodhana Valayam ;കുടുക്ക് - Kudukku ;കുടുക്കിടുക - Kudukkiduka ;