A hump-backed person; -- so called sportively.
- A man of high rank in a feudal society or in one that retains feudal forms and institutions, especially:
- A king.
- A territorial magnate.
- The proprietor of a manor.
- The House of Lords.
- Chiefly British The general masculine title of nobility and other rank:
- Chiefly British Used as a form of address for a marquis, an earl, or a viscount.
- Chiefly British Used as the usual style for a baron.
- Chiefly British Used as a courtesy title for a younger son of a duke or marquis.
- Chiefly British Used as a title for certain high officials and dignitaries: Lord Chamberlain; the Lord Mayor of London.
- Chiefly British Used as a title for a bishop.
- Christianity Jesus.
- A man of renowned power or authority.
- A man who has mastery in a given field or activity.
- Archaic The male head of a household.
- Archaic A husband.
- To act like a lord; domineer. Often used with the indefinite it: lorded it over their subordinates.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അധിപൻ - Adhipan ;ചക്രഹസ്തന് - Chakrahasthan ;ആറുമുഖന് - Aarumukhan | arumukhan ;അയ്യന് - Ayyan ;പ്രൗഢി കാട്ടുക - Prauddi Kaattuka | Prouddi Kattuka ;ബഹദൂര് - Bahadhoor ;