- To look angry, sullen, or threatening. See Synonyms at frown.
- To appear dark or threatening, as the sky.
- A threatening, sullen, or angry look.
- A dark and ominous look: the lower of thunderheads.
- Below another in rank, position, or authority.
- Physically situated below a similar or comparable thing: a lower shelf.
- Geology & Archaeology Relating to or being an earlier or older division of the period named.
- Biology Less advanced in organization or evolutionary development.
- Denoting the larger and usually more representative house of a bicameral legislature.
- To let, bring, or move down to a lower level.
- To reduce in value, degree, or quality.
- To weaken; undermine: lower one's energy.
- To reduce in standing or respect.
- To move down: Her hand lowered.
- To become less; diminish: The temperature has lowered gradually this month.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
താഴ്ച വരുത്തുക - Thaazhcha Varuththuka | Thazhcha Varuthuka ;താത്തുക - Thaaththuka | Thathuka ;എളിമപ്പെടുത്തുക - Elimappeduththuka | Elimappeduthuka ;താഴ്ത്തുക - Thaazhththuka | Thazhthuka ;താഴുക - Thaazhuka | Thazhuka ;താഴെ - Thaazhe | Thazhe ;