Of or pertaining to a lyre or harp.
- Of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses subjective thoughts and feelings, often in a songlike style or form.
- Relating to or constituting a poem in this category, such as a sonnet or an ode.
- Of or relating to a writer of poems in this category.
- Music Having a singing voice of light volume and modest range.
- Music Of, relating to, or being musical drama, especially opera: the lyric stage.
- Music Having a pleasing succession of sounds; melodious.
- Music Of or relating to the lyre or harp.
- Music Appropriate for accompaniment by the lyre.
- A lyric poem.
- Music The words of a song. Often used in the plural.