- Materials, such as letters and packages, handled in a postal system.
- Postal material for a specific person or organization.
- Material processed for distribution from a post office at a specified time: the morning mail.
- A system by which letters, packages, and other postal materials are transported. Used in the plural with the.
- A vehicle by which mail is transported.
- Mail or messages sent electronically; e-mail.
- To send by mail.
- To send letters and other postal material by mail.
- Flexible armor composed of small overlapping metal rings, loops of chain, or scales.
- The protective covering of certain animals, as the shell of a turtle.
- To cover or armor with mail.
- Scots Rent, payment, or tribute.