To hold or keep in any particular state or condition; to support; to sustain; to uphold; to keep up; not to suffer to fail or decline; as, to maintain a certain degree of heat in a furnace; to maintain a fence or a railroad; to maintain the digestive process or powers of the stomach; to maintain the fertility of soil; to maintain present reputation.
- To keep up or carry on; continue: maintain good relations.
- To keep in an existing state; preserve or retain: maintain one's composure.
- To keep in a condition of good repair or efficiency: maintain two cars.
- To provide for; support: maintain a family.
- To keep in existence; sustain: enough food to maintain life.
- To defend or hold against criticism or attack: maintained his stand on taxes.
- To declare to be true; affirm: maintained her innocence.
- To adhere or conform to; keep: maintain a busy schedule.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പുലർത്തുക - Pularththuka | Pularthuka ;നിലനിർത്തത്തക്ക - Nilanirththaththakka | Nilanirthathakka ;കോടതിവ്യവഹാരം - Kodathivyavahaaram | Kodathivyavaharam ;നിലനിര്ത്തുക - Nilanirththuka | Nilanirthuka ;കോടതിവ്യവഹാരം - Kodathivyavahaaram | Kodathivyavaharam ;സമർത്ഥിക്കുക - Samarththikkuka | Samarthikkuka ;