The act of maintaining; sustenance; support; defense; vindication.
- The act of maintaining or the state of being maintained.
- The work of keeping something in proper condition; upkeep.
- Provision of support or livelihood: took over the maintenance of her family.
- Means of support or livelihood: was ordered to pay maintenance for both children.
- Law The unlawful meddling in a suit by providing either party with the means to carry it on.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാലക്ഷോപമാര്ഗം - Kaalakshopamaargam | Kalakshopamargam ;മുഖ്യ - Mukhya ;ഉപജീവനമാർഗ്ഗം - Upajeevanamaarggam | Upajeevanamarggam ;ജീവനാംശം - Jeevanaamsham | Jeevanamsham ;കാലക്ഷേപമാർഗം - Kaalakshepamaargam | Kalakshepamargam ;maintain - Maintain ;