The act of maintaining; sustenance; support; defense; vindication.
- The act of maintaining or the state of being maintained.
- The work of keeping something in proper condition; upkeep.
- Provision of support or livelihood: took over the maintenance of her family.
- Means of support or livelihood: was ordered to pay maintenance for both children.
- Law The unlawful meddling in a suit by providing either party with the means to carry it on.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാലക്ഷേപമാര്ഗം - Kaalakshepamaargam | Kalakshepamargam ;ജീവനാംശം - Jeevanaamsham | Jeevanamsham ;നിലനിറുത്തല് - Nilaniruththal | Nilaniruthal ;കാലക്ഷേപമാർഗം - Kaalakshepamaargam | Kalakshepamargam ;പരിപാലനം - Paripaalanam | Paripalanam ;നിര്വഹണം - Nirvahanam ;