The quality or condition of being major or greater; superiority.
- The greater number or part; a number more than half of the total.
- The amount by which the greater number of votes cast, as in an election, exceeds the total number of remaining votes.
- The political party, group, or faction having the most power by virtue of its larger representation or electoral strength.
- Law The status of having reached full legal age, with attendant rights and responsibilities.
- The military rank, commission, or office of a major.
- Obsolete The fact or state of being greater; superiority.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രായപൂര്ത്തി - Praayapoorththi | Prayapoorthi ;ഏറിയകൂറ് - Eriyakooru ;കൂടുതല് അടുപ്പം - Kooduthal Aduppam ;അധികപക്ഷം - Adhikapaksham ;ഭൂരിഭാഗം - Bhooribhaagam | Bhooribhagam ;ഭൂരിപക്ഷം - Bhooripaksham ;