The act of one who makes; workmanship; fabrication; construction; as, this is cloth of your own making; the making of peace or war was in his power.
- The act of one that makes.
- The process of coming into being: trouble in the making.
- The means of gaining success or realizing potential: That job will be the making of you.
- Something made.
- The quantity made at one time.
- The abilities or qualities needed for development. Often used in the plural: She has the makings of a fine teacher.
- The material or ingredients needed for making or doing something: all the makings for an apple pie.
- Informal The paper and tobacco for rolling a cigarette.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഘടന - Ghadana ;കൈവേല - Kaivela ;ആകൃതി - Aakruthi | akruthi ;ഏകകാലത്തില് ചെയ്യപ്പെട്ടത് - Ekakaalaththil Cheyyappettathu | Ekakalathil Cheyyappettathu ;കല്പനം - Kalpanam ;ഉണ്ടാക്കൽ - Undaakkal | Undakkal ;