Evil; wicked; bad.
- Of, relating to, or designating the sex that has organs to produce spermatozoa for fertilizing ova.
- Characteristic of or appropriate to this sex; masculine.
- Consisting of members of this sex.
- Virile; manly.
- Botany Relating to or designating organs, such as anthers or antheridia, that produce gametes capable of fertilizing those produced by female organs.
- Botany Bearing stamens but not pistils; staminate: male flowers.
- Designating an object, such as an electric plug, configured for insertion into a recessed part or socket.
- A member of the sex that begets young by fertilizing ova.
- A man or boy.
- Botany A plant having only staminate flowers.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
the male gland പൗരുഷഗ്രന്ഥി - the Male Gland Paurushagranthi | the Male Gland Pourushagranthi ;a male member of the brahmin caste ബ്രാഹ്മണന് - a Male Member Of The Brahmin Caste Braahmanan | a Male Member Of The Brahmin Caste Brahmanan ;ആണായ - Aanaaya | anaya ; ;male bettle കേശരാജന് - male Bettle Kesharaajan | male Bettle Kesharajan ;shape of a male പുരുഷാകാരം - shape Of A Male Purushaakaaram | shape Of A Male Purushakaram ;