An official or authoritative command; an order or injunction; a commission; a judicial precept.
- An authoritative command or instruction.
- A command or an authorization given by a political electorate to its representative.
- A commission from the League of Nations authorizing a member nation to administer a territory.
- A region under such administration.
- Law An order issued by a superior court or an official to a lower court.
- Law A contract by which one party agrees to perform services for another without payment.
- To assign (a colony or territory) to a specified nation under a mandate.
- To make mandatory, as by law; decree or require: mandated desegregation of public schools.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കല്പന - Kalpana ;മാര്പാപ്പയുടെ ഉത്തരവ് - Maarpaappayude Uththaravu | Marpappayude Utharavu ;ഉത്തരവു കൊടുക്കുക - Uththaravu Kodukkuka | Utharavu Kodukkuka ;കല്പന - Kalpana ;ആജ്ഞ - Aajnja | ajnja ;കോടതിയുത്തരവ് - Kodathiyuththaravu | Kodathiyutharavu ;