The act of manifesting or disclosing, or the state of being manifested; discovery to the eye or to the understanding; also, that which manifests; exhibition; display; revelation; as, the manifestation of God's power in creation.
- The act of manifesting.
- The state of being manifested.
- An indication of the existence, reality, or presence of something: A high fever is an early manifestation of the disease.
- One of the forms in which someone or something, such as a person, a divine being, or an idea, is revealed.
- The materialized form of a spirit.
- A public demonstration, usually of a political nature.