The act of manifesting or disclosing, or the state of being manifested; discovery to the eye or to the understanding; also, that which manifests; exhibition; display; revelation; as, the manifestation of God's power in creation.
- The act of manifesting.
- The state of being manifested.
- An indication of the existence, reality, or presence of something: A high fever is an early manifestation of the disease.
- One of the forms in which someone or something, such as a person, a divine being, or an idea, is revealed.
- The materialized form of a spirit.
- A public demonstration, usually of a political nature.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രത്യക്ഷമായ - Prathyakshamaaya | Prathyakshamaya ;പ്രത്യക്ഷമാകല് - Prathyakshamaakal | Prathyakshamakal ;പ്രത്യക്ഷമാകുക - Prathyakshamaakuka | Prathyakshamakuka ;ആവിർഭാവം - Aavirbhaavam | avirbhavam ;സുസ്പഷ്ടമായ - Suspashdamaaya | Suspashdamaya ;തെളിയുന്ന - Theliyunna ;