Mode of action; way of performing or effecting anything; method; style; form; fashion.
- A way of doing something or the way in which a thing is done or happens. See Synonyms at method.
- A way of acting; bearing or behavior.
- The socially correct way of acting; etiquette.
- The prevailing customs, social conduct, and norms of a specific society, period, or group, especially as the subject of a literary work.
- Practice, style, execution, or method in the arts: This fresco is typical of the painter's early manner.
- Kind; sort: What manner of person is she?
- Kinds; sorts: saw all manner of people at the mall.
- in a manner of speaking In a way; so to speak.
- to the manner born Accustomed to a position, custom, or lifestyle from or as if from birth.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആചരണം - Aacharanam | acharanam ;ഒരു തോതില് - Oru Thothil ;ചര്വ്വിതചര്വ്വണം - Charvvithacharvvanam ;മാതിരി - Maathiri | Mathiri ;പെരുമാറ്റം - Perumaattam | Perumattam ;പിടികിട്ടിയ കളവുമുതൽ - Pidikittiya Kalavumuthal ;