The operation of making wares or any products by hand, by machinery, or by other agency.
- To make or process (a raw material) into a finished product, especially by means of a large-scale industrial operation.
- To make or process (a product), especially with the use of industrial machines.
- To create, produce, or turn out in a mechanical manner: "His books seem to have been manufactured rather than composed” ( Dwight Macdonald).
- To concoct or invent; fabricate: manufacture an excuse.
- To make or process goods, especially in large quantities and by means of industrial machines.
- The act, craft, or process of manufacturing products, especially on a large scale.
- An industry in which mechanical power and machinery are employed.
- A product that is manufactured.
- The making or producing of something.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉത്പാദനം - Uthpaadhanam | Uthpadhanam ;നിര്മ്മാണം - Nirmmaanam | Nirmmanam ;നിര്മ്മിതദ്രവ്യം - Nirmmithadhravyam ;നിര്മ്മിക്കുക - Nirmmikkuka ;ഉല്പാദനം - Ulpaadhanam | Ulpadhanam ;to manufacture ഉല്പാദിപ്പിക്കുക - to Manufacture Ulpaadhippikkuka | to Manufacture Ulpadhippikkuka ;