Of or pertaining to the sea; having to do with the ocean, or with navigation or naval affairs; nautical; as, marine productions or bodies; marine shells; a marine engine.
- Of or relating to the sea: marine exploration.
- Native to, inhabiting, or formed by the sea: marine animals.
- Of or relating to shipping or maritime affairs.
- Of or relating to sea navigation; nautical: a marine chart. See Synonyms at nautical.
- Of or relating to troops that serve at sea as well as on land, specifically the U.S. Marine Corps.
- A soldier serving on a ship or at a naval installation.
- A member of the U.S. Marine Corps.
- The mercantile or naval ships or shipping fleet of a country.
- The governmental department in charge of naval affairs in some nations.
- A painting or photograph of the sea.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കടലിനെ സംബന്ധിച്ച - Kadaline Sambandhicha ;കപ്പലുകള് - Kappalukal ;സംബന്ധിച്ച - Sambandhicha ;കടലിൻറെ - Kadalinre ;സമുദ്രത്തിലുപയോഗിക്കുന്ന - Samudhraththilupayogikkunna | Samudhrathilupayogikkunna ;സാമുദ്ര - Saamudhra | Samudhra ;