Being in the state of matrimony; wedded; as, a married man or woman.
- Having a spouse: a married woman; a married man.
- United in matrimony: a married couple.
- Of or relating to the state of marriage: married bliss.
- Acquired through marriage: her married name.
- Closely connected; united.
- A married person: young marrieds.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ജാതകപ്പൊരുയത്തം - Jaathakapporuyaththam | Jathakapporuyatham ;വേട്ട - Vetta ;വിവാഹംകഴിഞ്ഞ - Vivaahamkazhinja | Vivahamkazhinja ;പരിഗൃഹീത - Parigruheetha ;വിവാഹം - Vivaaham | Vivaham ;വിവാഹിതരായ - Vivaahitharaaya | Vivahitharaya ;