Being in the state of matrimony; wedded; as, a married man or woman.
- Having a spouse: a married woman; a married man.
- United in matrimony: a married couple.
- Of or relating to the state of marriage: married bliss.
- Acquired through marriage: her married name.
- Closely connected; united.
- A married person: young marrieds.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിവാഹം - Vivaaham | Vivaham ;കൃതോദ്വാഹ - Kruthodhvaaha | Kruthodhvaha ;വിവാഹംകഴിഞ്ഞ - Vivaahamkazhinja | Vivahamkazhinja ;ഉദൂഢ - Udhoodda ;കല്യാണം - Kalyaanam | Kalyanam ;marry എന്ന പദത്തിന്റെ ഭൂതകാലവും നാമവിശേഷണ രൂപവും - Marry Enna Padhaththinte Bhoothakaalavum Naamavisheshana Roopavum | Marry Enna Padhathinte Bhoothakalavum Namavisheshana Roopavum ;