- A fermentable starchy mixture from which alcohol or spirits can be distilled.
- A mixture of ground grain and nutrients fed to livestock and fowl.
- A soft pulpy mixture or mass.
- Chiefly British Mashed potatoes.
- A crushing or grinding.
- Slang An infatuation or act of flirtation.
- To convert (malt or grain) into mash.
- To convert into a soft pulpy mixture: mash potatoes.
- To crush or grind. See Synonyms at crush.
- Chiefly Southern & South Midland U.S. To apply pressure to; press.
- Slang To flirt with or make sexual advances to.