The state or quality of being mature; ripeness; full development; as, the maturity of corn or of grass; maturity of judgment; the maturity of a plan.
- The state or quality of being fully grown or developed.
- The state or quality of being mature.
- The time at which a note or bond is due.
- The state of a note or bond being due.
- Geology A stage in the development of streams or landscapes at which maximum development has been reached or at which the process of erosion is going on with maximum vigor. Maturity of a landscape continues throughout the period of maximum topographic differentiation or until about three fourths of the original mass is carried away by erosion.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രായം തികഞ്ഞ - Praayam Thikanja | Prayam Thikanja ;പക്വമായ - Pakvamaaya | Pakvamaya ;പൂർത്തിയായ - Poorththiyaaya | Poorthiyaya ;പൂരണ്ണമവികാസം പ്രാപിക്കുക - Poorannamavikaasam Praapikkuka | Poorannamavikasam Prapikkuka ;മുതിർന്ന - Muthirnna ;മൂപ്പെത്തുക - Mooppeththuka | Mooppethuka ;