An auxiliary verb qualifying the meaning of another verb, by expressing:
- To be allowed or permitted to: May I take a swim? Yes, you may.
- Used to indicate a certain measure of likelihood or possibility: It may rain this afternoon.
- Used to express a desire or fervent wish: Long may he live!
- Used to express contingency, purpose, or result in clauses introduced by that or so that: expressing ideas so that the average person may understand.
- To be obliged; must. Used in statutes, deeds, and other legal documents. See Usage Note at can1.
- Chiefly British The blossoms of the hawthorn.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മേയ് മാസം - Meyu Maasam | Meyu Masam ;അനുവാദം ഉണ്ടാകുക - Anuvaadham Undaakuka | Anuvadham Undakuka ;the mantra which may enable one to gain perfect skill in gambling അക്ഷഹൃദയം - the Mantra Which May Enable One To Gain Perfect Skill In Gambling Akshahrudhayam ;ഫലസൂചകം - Phalasoochakam ;ഒരു മാസത്തിന്റെ പേര് - Oru Maasaththinte Peru | Oru Masathinte Peru ;മേടം-ഇടവം - Medam-idavam ;