Soft or tender by reason of ripeness; having a tender pulp; as, a mellow apple.
- Soft, sweet, juicy, and full-flavored because of ripeness: a mellow fruit.
- Suggesting softness or sweetness: "The mellow air brought in the feel of imminent autumn” ( Thomas Hardy).
- Rich and soft in quality: a mellow sound; a mellow wine.
- Having the gentleness, wisdom, or tolerance often characteristic of maturity.
- Relaxed and unhurried; easygoing: a mellow friend; a mellow conversation.
- Slang Slightly and pleasantly intoxicated.
- Slang Pleasantly high from a drug, especially from smoking marijuana.
- Moist, rich, soft, and loamy. Used of soil.
- To make or become mellow.
- mellow out Slang To become genial and pleasant; relax: "The cowboy mellowed out when they read him a sweet letter from his wife” ( Bobbie Ann Mason).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പാകം വരിക - Paakam Varika | Pakam Varika ;സുഖസ്പര്ശമായ - Sukhasparshamaaya | Sukhasparshamaya ;പ്രസന്നമായ - Prasannamaaya | Prasannamaya ;പാകം വരുത്തുക - Paakam Varuththuka | Pakam Varuthuka ;മൃദുവായ - Mrudhuvaaya | Mrudhuvaya ;പാകത വന്ന - Paakatha Vanna | Pakatha Vanna ;