Forbearance to inflict harm under circumstances of provocation, when one has the power to inflict it; compassionate treatment of an offender or adversary; clemency.
- Compassionate treatment, especially of those under one's power; clemency.
- A disposition to be kind and forgiving: a heart full of mercy.
- Something for which to be thankful; a blessing: It was a mercy that no one was hurt.
- Alleviation of distress; relief: Taking in the refugees was an act of mercy.
- at the mercy of Without any protection against; helpless before: drifting in an open boat, at the mercy of the elements.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അന്പ് - Anpu ;ശിക്ഷിക്കാൻ അധികാരമുളളയാളിൻറെ കരുണാകടാക്ഷം - Shikshikkaan Adhikaaramulalayaalinre Karunaakadaaksham | Shikshikkan Adhikaramulalayalinre Karunakadaksham ;കാരുണ്യം - Kaarunyam | Karunyam ;സൗമനസം - Saumanasam | Soumanasam ;അരുള് - Arul ;കൃപ - Krupa ;