A gull, esp. the common British species (Larus canus); called also sea mew, maa, mar, mow, and cobb.
- A cage for hawks, especially when molting.
- A secret place; a hideaway.
- A group of buildings originally containing private stables, often converted into residential apartments.
- A small street, alley, or courtyard on which such buildings stand.
- To confine in or as if in a cage.
- To molt. Used of a hawk.
- To make the high-pitched, crying sound of a cat; meow.
- The crying sound of a cat; a meow.
- A seagull (Larus canus) of northern Eurasia and northwest North America.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പഞ്ജരം - Panjjaram ;പൗരുഷം - Paurusham | Pourusham ;പ്രഭാവം - Prabhaavam | Prabhavam ;ധൈര്യം - Dhairyam ;മാര്ജ്ജാരശബ്ദം - Maarjjaarashabdham | Marjjarashabdham ;ഉത്സാഹം - Uthsaaham | Uthsaham ;