Of middle rank, state, size, or quality; about equally distant from the extremes; medium; moderate; mediocre; ordinary.
- Of medium size, position, or quality.
- Mediocre. See Synonyms at average.
- Chiefly Southern U.S. Pork or bacon cut from between the ham and shoulder of a pig. Often used in the plural.
- Chiefly Southern U.S. Salt pork. Also called middling meat.
- Any of various products, such as partially refined petroleum or ore, that are intermediate in quality, size, price, or grade.
- Coarsely ground wheat mixed with bran.
- Informal Fairly; moderately: "a middling nice cake” ( Hatfield MA Valley Advocate).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരു വിധം നല്ല - Oru Vidham Nalla ;മധ്യദേശം - Madhyadhesham ;നടുവിലുള്ള - Naduvilulla ;മധ്യവർഗ്ഗം - Madhyavarggam ;മധ്യപ്രായം - Madhyapraayam | Madhyaprayam ;ഇടത്തരം - Idaththaram | Idatharam ;