Of or pertaining to soldiers, to arms, or to war; belonging to, engaged in, or appropriate to, the affairs of war; as, a military parade; military discipline; military bravery; military conduct; military renown.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of members of the armed forces: a military bearing; military attire.
- Performed or supported by the armed forces: military service.
- Of or relating to war: military operations.
- Of or relating to land forces.
- Armed forces: a country ruled by the military.
- Members, especially officers, of an armed force.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
യുദ്ധത്തിലുള്ള - Yuddhaththilulla | Yudhathilulla ; ;സൈന്യം - Sainyam ;സേന - Sena ;യുദ്ധപരമായ - Yuddhaparamaaya | Yudhaparamaya ;സൈനികസംബന്ധിയായ - Sainikasambandhiyaaya | Sainikasambandhiyaya ;